USPS announced a temporary service closure saying it will halt delivery to 20 countries worldwide until further notice due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Take a quick look if your shipments are either from or to the following countries. 👇
1. Cayman Islands
4. French Polynesia
12. New Caledonia
16. Saudi Arabia
17. South Africa
19. Sri Lanka
If your shipments enter the above listed countries: 📮
- You are asked to refrain from shipping items to these countries immediately, so that it won’t enter the USPS system.
- Your shipments might be disrupted if the postal service is related to:
Priority Mail Express International® (PMEI)
Priority Mail International® (PMI)
First-Class Mail International® (FCMI)
First-Class Package International Service® (FCPIS®)
International Priority Airmail® (IPA®)
International Surface Air Lift® (ISAL®) and
3. If your shipment is already deposited (other than GXG), USPS will be labeling them “Mail Service Suspended — Return to Sender” and then place them in the mail stream for return.
4. For any of your returned items bearing a customs form, USPS will refund postage and fees on the returned items upon your request.
5. For all other returned items not bearing a customs declarations form, USPS will refund postage and fees on the returned items upon your request. You may also ask the sender to remail the items if you’d like to wait until postal service is restored. When remailing under this option, you should cross out the markings “Mail Service Suspended — Return to Sender.”
6. If you have shipped military and diplomatic mail, delivery service won’t be affected unless there are other notices.
Start shipping with USPS for your international shipments at the lowest rate on Postmen. If you have any questions just email us at email@example.com
Check USPS discounted rate table if you have further query.