Shipping small, heavy packages? With Postmen’s USPS Cubic pricing, you can ship packages at discounted rates. Postmen makes this possible for eCommerce businesses through our partnership with Visible Supply Chain Management.
Visible is an approved reseller of USPS rates and combines its package volume to pass savings onto customers.
How does USPS Cubic pricing benefit you?
- Save up to 50%: Priority Mail Cubic pricing is based on the outer dimensions of a package and distance traveled instead of its weight.
- No minimum shipping volume requirements: enjoy discounted rates regardless of the number of packages being shipped.
- Reduce shipping costs on heavy packages: since package weight is not a part of the shipping rates calculation.
- An affordable way to ship small packages: it is one of the best options for eCommerce businesses to reduce overhead costs.
Qualifying for Postmen’s USPS Cubic pricing
USPS Cubic pricing in Postmen is available for packages that:
- Weigh less than 20 pounds.
- Measure less than 0.50 cubic feet.
- Have no side exceeding 18’’.
How does Postmen’s USPS Cubic pricing work?
You need to first find out the cubic feet measurement of your package using the below-mentioned formula.
Length x Width x Height / 1,728 = Cubic Feet
Once you’ve calculated the cubic feet measurement, packages fall into one of these five tiers
- Tier 1: Packages up to .10 cubic feet
- Tier 2: Packages more than .10 and up to .20 cubic feet
- Tier 3: Packages more than .20 and up to .30 cubic feet
- Tier 4: Packages more than .30 and up to .40 cubic feet
- Tier 5: Packages more than .40 and up to .50 cubic feet
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.