The latest notice about USPS: the U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail products and First-Class packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) impacts to the United States.
What is not affected?
- The Postal Service’s Priority Mail Express service, which guarantees overnight service, will not change and neither will service commitments for local 1-day Priority Mail.
- Customers will continue to receive end-to-end visibility and improved product tracking, as well as up to $50 in free insurance.
What is affected?
- Priority Mail’s two and three day service commitments now will be extended to three and four days respectively. With the extra day extension, customers should expect delivery using Priority Mail Open and Distribute (PMOD) to range from two to four days nationwide.
- First-Class Package Service (FCPS) two and three day service commitments will also be extended to three and four days respectively.
- Global Express Guaranteed Services also have been altered. For a full list of international and domestic updates, refer to usps.com.
Start shipping with USPS for your international shipments at the lowest rate on Postmen. If you have any questions just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check USPS discounted rate table if you have further query.